In The Process of Getting My RE License

In The Process of Getting My RE License

Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 345 posts · 138 votes

It has been months since I have last posted.  What a transition its been so far in my new city of Phoenix AZ. I arrived 6 months ago and have purchased a Condo for myself and 2 other roommates who help me chunk down my mortgage. Now I am working on obtaining my RE license to transition full time into the Real Estate Industry. My new job that I obtained here is OK but I love Real Estate and have always wanted my license. My exam will be in February, bring it on ha! 

I also own a duplex back home in WI.  It cashflows nicely and I have family back home helping put out fires if any arise lol.  Thanks for reading, if you are an Agent in Arizona, I would love to connect!

Cody Barrett 

2Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Memphis, IN · Member since 2017 · 40 posts · 27 votes
8y

I just passed my exam in Indiana a few weeks ago! The online classes sucked while I was grinding through them but I can look back now and say it was all worth it, good luck to you and get out there and start interviewing with some firms!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y
    Best of luck man! Glad to hear you are being smart and keeping your expenses low. The best thing you can do to help you succeed in a new business is have low overhead and a high drive for success!
  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 345 posts · 138 votes
    8y

    Nice, thank you Jordan! I appreciate that feedback! I will definitely take all the luck I can get!  Classes have been informative.  Can't wait to start building up leads. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Westboro, MA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 471 votes
    8y

    @Cody Barrett

    Nice man! 

    Once you pass you can look into where you want to hang your license. 

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2008 · 579 posts · 225 votes
    8y

    Rock on, Cody!!!

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 345 posts · 138 votes
    8y

    Thanks guys! Ended 2 more chapters today, knock another 8 hours off the 90 needed lol... 

  • Memphis, IN · Member since 2017 · 40 posts · 27 votes
    8y

    I just passed my exam in Indiana a few weeks ago! The online classes sucked while I was grinding through them but I can look back now and say it was all worth it, good luck to you and get out there and start interviewing with some firms!

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 345 posts · 138 votes
    8y

    Nice @Travis Konermann congrats to you on that accomplishment! I hope good things come your way. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.