Investor-Friendly Real Estate Agent in Northwest Indiana (NWI)?

5 Replies

Hello! We are finally ready to pull the trigger and invest in our first real estate rental property in Northwest Indiana. We have been searching online for an investor-friendly agent in the area with no luck. Does anyone have some recommendations? Thanks so much!!

You should contact @Dan G. . He is close to you in Lake Station and not only is he investor friendly, he is an investor too.  Good luck.

@Sharad M.   check with Sharad he usually has some off market inventory and is an expert in that area as well as a VERY successful landlord there..

Hello @Royal Clark , I am an agent in Northwest Indiana and have worked with investors.  I'd be happy to see if my service and knowledge will exceed your needs!  

@Jay Hinrichs thank you for the mention.

@Royal Clark I would contact either @Adrien S. or @Dan G. Both are investors and investor-friendly agents.

What areas are you looking to purchase properties in? We bought 5 houses this month and may be open to selling some of them. One of them is 4 bed/2 bath with 2 car garage and 5 mins walk to Purdue.

Hello and thank you so much everyone for your responses and recommendations! @Sharad M. we are looking to purchase around the Merrillville area

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here