Really need feedback from you guys - Free real estate exam prep

Really need feedback from you guys - Free real estate exam prep

Appraiser · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2008 · 54 posts · 4 votes

I've been a member here around 10 years! Crazy how time flies...

Anyway, in my spare time, I have built a 100% free (seriously) real estate exam prep website. No it is not spam. No I do not have any upsells. No I do not have any ads.

At some point I want to monetize the website because there is an insane amount of value in it, but for the first year or so I really just want users and feedback.

How can I make it better? What would you change? Do you like it?

So if any of you decide to check it out, just drop me a some feedback below.  Thanks guys!

lhttps://realestateexamninja.com/

1Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Engineer · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    I just checked the index.html on my phone but I assume your using bootstrap to size and arrange columns? Your fonts are too large and the sides margins are too small
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.