What to send investor clients?

2 Replies

I have a friend who’s looking to begin to invest with 100k in cash. I want send him some sample analysis sheets that I do to compare using leverage or not. What else can I send him that would be helpful for a brand new investor. I’ve been meaning to put together an investor consultation packet, but that’s been on the back burner.

@Sara Tremeear

You are a BP Pro. So why not use the BP Calculator to format analysis of each potential property you think would fit your client's criteria. Offer comps of other investment properties in the area and if there are minor information that may help with the price offer on the property, divulge that information to your client. Remember investors are the opposite of home buyers we want to find a good home in descent area that we can buy for below asking price. 

Originally posted by @Brian Adzadi :

@Sara Tremeear

You are a BP Pro. So why not use the BP Calculator to format analysis of each potential property you think would fit your client's criteria. Offer comps of other investment properties in the area and if there are minor information that may help with the price offer on the property, divulge that information to your client. Remember investors are the opposite of home buyers we want to find a good home in descent area that we can buy for below asking price. 

I’ll be sending a few of the PDF reports to them. I plan on doing a sample analysis of a property purchased 2-3 different ways.  

I’m looking for advice on what to send them in regards to information on investing in general because they are brand spanking new. I’m going to point them to using Bigger Pockets as well, but I was just looking to throw around some ideas to add value to my clients that are just beginning to invest.