Seeking investor friendly agent near Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Seeking investor friendly agent near Cherry Hill, New Jersey

San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 9 votes
Hi there! Seeking to invest in the Marlton/ Cherry Hill area of New Jersey. Does anyone have a recommendation for an investor friendly agent? Thank you in advance for any help!! Mia
0Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · South Jersey · Member since 2017 · 252 posts · 143 votes
8y

Hi Mia,

Great area to invest in. Good luck! If the previous referrals sent your way do not work, let me know. :) I'm sure I can help. 

Steve

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · NJ · Member since 2018 · 120 posts · 58 votes
    8y

    There are a couple I work with.  I'll send their contact info when I'm back at the office.

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 15 posts · 9 votes
    8y
    Jonathan Herron Thank you so much!!
  • Lender · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 549 votes
    8y
    Email me and I’ll send you some names
  • Joseph ScoreseBusiness Member
    Banker · Philadelphia · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 632 votes
    8y

    Hi @Mia Trasolini,

    Welcome to BP?

    Some Questions first to identify a good agent.

    Are you Out of State?

    What type of Property are you Looking For?

    South Jersey is Pretty Big - From Philly Border to South Jersey Shoreline to Central Jersey Border (Exit 8)

    Are you Prequalified?

     * For How Much, Etc.

    I think narrowing the fish net would better identify someone to work with you.

    Let me know if you have any questions.

    Regards Joe Scorese

  • Real Estate Agent · South Jersey · Member since 2017 · 252 posts · 143 votes
    8y

    Hi Mia,

    Great area to invest in. Good luck! If the previous referrals sent your way do not work, let me know. :) I'm sure I can help. 

    Steve

  • Real Estate Agent · Pine Hill, NJ · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    @Mia Trasolini I am local Realtor. Most of my business is with investors doing flips in Camden county, where cherry hill is located. KellerSellsNJ.com
  • Investor · Cherry Hill, NJ · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Good morning and welcome to BP, depending on what you're looking for, I may or may not be able to help out. If you're looking for an agent that knows the foreclosure transaction process like the back of his hand and can offer you BPO/CMA (both essentially to help determine the ARV), then we should talk; our office actually works for Fannie Mae and we list quite a number of their homes in South Jersey. Check out my Zillow profile for a better idea of my track record. https://www.zillow.com/profile/zuser20161206175432692/

  • NJ · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    @Jonathan Herron I’m also seeking investor friendly realtor in nj. Can I email you?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.