New agent in Missouri

12 Replies

Hey guys! I am a newly licensed real estate agent in the St. Louis, MO area. I just got out of the army and decided to pursue real estate in my home state. I am looking to network with anyone in the area and  grow my connections.  If anyone has any advice I am open to that as well. I look forward to meeting you.

Caleb Potter

Y'all are on the wrong side of the state. That's red bird country!

Welcome to BP!  I'm currently in Trenton (from KC) and am educating myself to become a buy and hold investor. 

Forever Royal,

-Adam

In St Louis - be sure to check out all the Meetups - there are several major groups

South Side Investment Club

St Louis Real Estate Investors

Metro East landlords (more IL side)

The Groups from Lifeonaire (all about living life large and benefitting from your real estate investing)

Hey Caleb, 

Congrats on getting your real estate license. It's a great first step to learning all about real estate and building wealth. You mentioned that you served in the military, well that's your starting point! Keep in touch with the people that you met in the military! It would jump start your business so that way you can get a couple of deals under your belt within your first year!

@Caleb G Potter -- and anyone else that lives in St. Louis...... my team from Auction.com will start hosting classes to help investors and agents learn about foreclosures and bank-owned buying. First event is on Wednesday Sept 12th. Would love to have anyone interested attend! It's free and open to the public but registration is required due to limited space.