Chicago - Real Estate Brokerage - Investments

Chicago - Real Estate Brokerage - Investments

Investor · Skokie, IL · Member since 2016 · 43 posts · 15 votes

 I am relatively a new realtor. Can anyone recommend a good brokerage to work for in the Chicagoland area that specializes in working with investors / real estate investments?  Whether it is flipping / rentals / multifamily etc. 

Going the traditional route when it comes showing first time home buyers a house to purchase isn't for me. If anyone can advise that would be great.

Thanks!

1Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 955 votes
    8y

    I am not a realtor but I think the office, where you're going to be associated with, is going to play a big part.

    I've seen agents that focus on investing from the larger brokerage such as Remax, B&W, KW etc. I've dealt with Chase realty and iCandy as well. 

    I suggest you to network around, and find one that is able to support you and your goals. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 16 votes
    8y

    Hi Adeel,

    I'm an "in-house" sales guy for a mid/large sized development and management company and absolutely love using my experience helping clients invest as well. I don't think you (or anyone) should pick based on the brokerage but rather the broker's experience investing. Will send you a direct message but either way welcome to the community and best of luck on your journey!

    Alex

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.