Free Realtor website?

6 Replies

If you like, just send me an email and I'll send you an invitation for a free website designed for real estate agents. It's excellent. Of course, you can upgrade with super features if you wish at a later date. But the basic website is exceptional in it's own right.

Bill

The website service I highly recommend is point2agent. That is the invitation I sent .. (I think they require an invitation from an existing member for the intro site, but I have had mine for more than 2 years so I could be mistaken..) Anyway, it is a very flexible system which integrates blogging, audio, listing sharing among brokers, 'for rent" listings, and a full "back office" for client managment and follow up with autoresponders, etc. Much more, but I don't have the time to cover it all!

Bill

I have been using Point2Agent as my website for awhile now and I am thoroughly convinced that it is a great system. You get blogging, much customization to fit your personality, a message forum, prepared articles, great prospecting and database management, email, and so much more. It also rates high in SEO. You can get a free standard site, and many extras, but you will want to move up to Professional and get so much more. You can check out my website to get an idea of what you can do although, I have much to do to make mine better than what it is. I am always learning.

Contact me via email, this forum or my website if you want a free website invitation for a standard website.

Kenneth Fach, REALTOR, ePRO
Keller Williams Town and Country Realty, Tallahassee, Florida