Announcing Our NEW Premium Membership!!!

Announcing Our NEW Premium Membership!!!

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes

Hey hey hey, BiggerPocketeer Agents!

We’ve been working on something really cool for the last few months, and I’m super excited to announce it here.

BiggerPockets Premium is now live for agents, hard money lenders, and any investor who has an investment company (more company types to come soon!)

If you want to skip this whole rest of this forum post and just get to the sale, we’re offering a one-time discount for Premium accounts: 20% for the lifetime of your membership. Click here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/companies/premium and enter the coupon code: premiumforum49.

Okay, now for those of you who want a longer explanation:

You may have seen the Premium badges around the forums, and a few other new features while we’ve been testing, and we can finally tell you what this is all about—NETWORKING!!!

Simply put, our community has hundreds of thousands of people who tell us every year they want to meet an investor-friendly agent, a hard money lender, a property manager, etc.

For years, these connections on BiggerPockets have been happening organically, which is awesome! But we’ve heard that the needs of the community have not been fully met in this manner - which is where Premium accounts come in. Here’s what we came up with:

  • Premium members can create new, beautiful company profiles on BiggerPockets, which are searchable by the entire community.
  • Capture interest from the BiggerPockets community and turn them into leads for your business.
  • Premium account members can showcase deals they’ve done with members of the BiggerPockets community (this is huge!), as well as ask BiggerPockets members to write them references.
  • Premium members get placement at the top of our new company directories, where tens of thousands of members look for agents/lenders/partners each month.
  • Upload marketing materials and information about your company/services.
  • AND ALL of the features of our PRO membership, too!

We’re really excited about this, and so far the results have been awesome! Our Premium members are getting high-quality, qualified leads for their business every single week.

Use the code ‘premiumforum49’ to upgrade now.

_______________________________________________

Last thing -- I want to make clear what Premium is NOT.

  • BiggerPockets is NOT selling the names/email addresses/anything of our users to Premium members (or anyone!). Premium allows BiggerPockets users to find people they want to work with through our directories. Our community is and always will be our foremost priority, and everything we do is meant to best serve all of our members.
  • While Premium members are still not allowed to advertise directly in the forums, your Premium membership allows you to add a clickable link directly to your company profile page!
  • We're not taking away the ability to organically connect with people (and we will NEVER take away the ability to connect for free) - just enhancing it!
8Reply
90 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2019 · 1 post · 4 votes
7y

Can't believe I missed out on this! If I sign up today, would you still honor the discount code? 

See this reply in the discussion

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 2 votes
    7y

    Wow, this option sounds like a win-win for everyone. I'm am a wholesaler in the Houston, TX area at the moment and may not qualify for this option but it will certainly be a great fit for those more established to make more meaningful connections and boost their networking efforts!

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 4 votes
    7y

    Can't believe I missed out on this! If I sign up today, would you still honor the discount code? 

  • Investor · Lakewood, CO · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    Oh no I missed it! I hope this comes back I would like to join!

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2019 · 80 posts · 53 votes
    7y

    @Bo Birkeland Connor Center will connect with you to talk more about it!

  • Investor · Lakewood, CO · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    7y

    Awesome thank you Vivian!

  • Brandon RibeiroPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 228 posts · 95 votes
    6y

    @Mindy Jensen I just saw this today, and I just became an agent this week. It would have been great help to get the discount!

  • Wale LawalBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Houston | Dallas | Austin, TX · Member since 2018 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    5y

    I am a Premium Member and I'm enjoying all the features.

  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    what are the priveleges of a premium memership

     You can see the benefits of each level by clicking here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Surf City, NC · Member since 2017 · 648 posts · 597 votes
    5y

    @Account Closed I dont know what the BP member count is in Australia but the Premium membership has been transformational for my real estate business here in North Carolina. It is a great way to connect with other investors and real estate nerds.

  • Real Estate Agent · Burlington, NC · Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    @Mindy Jensen

    I would love to sign up as a premium member but the 20% promo code isn’t working. Any suggestions?

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    5y

    Hi @Faith Grant.

    I've updated the code above to premiumforum49. This code will be valid to use through end of 2021, but the discount lasts for as long as you have an active Premium account.

  • Michael K GallagherBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus OH · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Mindy Jensen let’s go!!! Just became an agent in OH and I am so excited for this!

  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 411 posts · 373 votes
    5y

    I feel like Steve Martin in "The Jerk" when he goes, "I'm in the phone book, I'm SOMEBODY now!!!"

    :)

  • Real Estate Agent · Windsor Colorado · Member since 2017 · 23 posts · 7 votes
    4y

    @Mindy Jensen I seem to have been mistaken!! I thought I was setting up premium and did pro instead? I have tried to get in contact with someone and can't reach anyone. Is there a direct contact for someone who could help me sort this out?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.