How to scale my real estate team?

7 Replies

I am looking to grow my real estate team and improve my systems and strategies. If you are currently running a real estate team that is closing over $30 Million dollars a year. I would love to hear how are you doing it. 

I am always recruiting in the Philadelphia area we have a unique strategy to keep the team both engaged and compensated for the long haul

Originally posted by @Caleb Heimsoth :

@Mahan Shahverdi. I have no idea about volume but @Jay Hinrichs is probably someone good to comment about this.

Caleb I think he is asking how to run a retail real estate team..  in the right markets at the right scale the owner of the team easily knocks down 500k to 2 mil a year..  Keller was kind of the leader of this 20 or so years ago.. now its common place.

I have never been a team leader I have owned brokerages and I can tell you that sucks and there is little to no money in it on the west coast unless you have 500 plus agents.

@Jay Hinrichs   

Yup Jay, I agree. I had a large team and it sucked all my time and the money wasn't worth it. I make more now as a solo agent and an assistant. 

Im a solo agent, no admin. I do $15 million in volume a year. I net as much as many of these big team owners that sell 5 to 10 times as much as me. Listen to Pat Hibbans podcast, its a good start to learning about team structures and how much some of these big name guys are actually making. 

Originally posted by @Russell Brazil :

Im a solo agent, no admin. I do $15 million in volume a year. I net as much as many of these big team owners that sell 5 to 10 times as much as me. Listen to Pat Hibbans podcast, its a good start to learning about team structures and how much some of these big name guys are actually making. 

That is a lot of real estate, wow. Great work.

You'll make infinitely more investing in real estate than you will building a sales team. Even the most well known agents/teams in a large metro aren't pulling down anywhere near many no-namers out there that are doing mid-sized transactions behind the scenes. Thats because those guys with the sales names, its ALL taxable income, whereas the guys behind the scenes its levered capital gains and effectively tax-exempt growth.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here