Canadian whats to become American real estate agent

Canadian whats to become American real estate agent

Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 1 vote

I’m Canadian and I want to get my real estate agent license in the US. Is it possible to do?

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Sham Soomer in FL these are the requirements.

    Be at least 18 years of age

    High school diploma or equivalent

    United States Social Security number

    Complete 63 hours of approved pre-licensing instruction within the last two years

    Pass the Florida sales associate exam

    Pay the $89 fee and get fingerprinted

    Submit the application

    I assume it’s the same in other states. How else are they going to get taxes from you. I hope this helps ya.

  • Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Aaron Arce Thanks for the clarification! That definitely helped.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.