Looking for Books mentioned in Podcast

Looking for Books mentioned in Podcast

Toronto, ON · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi there guys. My name is Rick, I am a new member from Toronto Canada. I just recently applied to the RECO course to become an agent but I am in need of some of the books mentioned in the podcast,such as The Millionaire Real Estate Agent, and Rich Dad Poor Dad. Trying to avoid paying large prices, but if anyone is on here in Toronto and can lend or sell these books to me, I would appreciate you! Thank you very much for reading.

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Yonkers, NY · Member since 2018 · 37 posts · 28 votes
    7y

    @Neil McArthur a lot of books are free on YouTube

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.