Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Carl Ohai
Votes |
Mail marketing campaigns?

Carl Ohai
Posted Oct 3 2019, 07:39

How do RE agents generally work mail campaigns? Do they typically use EDDM to a specific neighborhood with a "People want homes like yours. Call me to see what it's worth" generic type of copy? Or do they actually target the individual house? 

Are there any stats available for the conversion rate from Postcard to contact?

User Stats

Votes
Abel Curiel
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Queens, NY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Queens, NY
Replied Oct 3 2019, 07:44
Originally posted by @Carl Ohai:

How do RE agents generally work mail campaigns? Do they typically use EDDM to a specific neighborhood with a "People want homes like yours. Call me to see what it's worth" generic type of copy? Or do they actually target the individual house? 

Are there any stats available for the conversion rate from Postcard to contact?

Good morning Carl,

Excellent question!

Our team sends out different copy depending on the type of home we're targeting. For FSBO or expired listings, we typically send out a more aggressive campaign with a call to action - i.e. "call now to find out how we can sell your home in 30 days"; "Free market analysis"; "Beat Zillow and sell your home" etc.

For just sending out postcards to a specific area, we've used EDDM with a more generic postcard showing our just listed/just sold homes.

I'll shoot you a colleague request so we can keep in contact about this. I'd be happy to give any more info if needed.

Best of luck to you moving forward!

Abel

• Real Estate Agent NY (#10401295960)

REbuild Team - eXp Realty Logo