Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Steve C.
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
Flying to Memphis, Who Should I Meet for BRRRR, Long Distance?

Steve C.
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Nov 11 2019, 09:33

Hello again,

My wife & I have one rental here in Las Vegas. She’s got a full time job, as do I & I side hustle selling real estate locally. Our first son is 2 & the idea is to buckle down & invest hard along with our income hustles so by the time he’s in middle school we can always be there with him.

We save every month & also just got a HELOC on our 1st rental for more capital to BRRRR. Were looking into Memphis, TN & I plan to fly out next month, MID December for 5 days. I'd like to meet face to face with the usual suspects for a successful BRRRR Long Distance & have read both the David Greene books & consumed every BP podcast over last 3 years. Looking for opportunities in ARV areas around 80-125K SFR.

Looking to find:

1) a few good Realtors experienced with the BRRRR method.

2) local Memphis Lenders/Banks who’ll do 75% cash out refi’s based on value, not cost.

3) Closing attorney & Title Agents who understand delayed financing for 2nd or 3rd+ deals once team is assembled & up & running smoothly.

4) General Contractors familiar with buy & hold, value add projects.

5) Property Managers with good communication & who you’ve had good success with long term.

6) Local investors for possible partnership who have a few BRRRR's already under their belt in Memphis, TN.

7) Your favorite BBQ restaurant in Memphis area

I plan on doing a lot of repeat business & making sure the team profits with me each transaction. If you are, or know someone I should schedule time with, please let me know, I’d love to sit down with you.

Thank you for any input & look forward to meeting you all!

Excited to explore & get started in Memphis,

-Steve Christmas

Loading replies...