Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes

Looking for buyer agent for investors in Tampa, FL

Posted Mar 28 2020, 15:24

I am looking to buy an investment rental property in Tampa FL ideally with 4 units to rent out. I was looking for something around 350-400k I'm not too familiar with the area. I am out of state and was wondering if there are any responsive, and knowledgable agents that anyone could recommend. I'm looking for an agent who is proactive and really knows the rental market in Tampa. Please let me know if you have suggestions where to look, thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Tom Parris
  • Realtor
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Mar 28 2020, 16:43

Hi @Alexander Hitchon,

I'm a local agent, and I've helped some past clients find properties. 

I think there are far better opportunities out there than multifamily. Right now, they tend of to be higher up there in age, and practically falling apart due to their construction materials and the climate we live in. 

I suggest having a goal of what your return would be and find the property that meets that goal. I know of a couple properties that cashflow great with low risk. 

User Stats

Votes
Coty Dolan
  • Investor
  • The Woodlands, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • The Woodlands, TX
Replied Mar 28 2020, 16:52

I have a great Investor friendly agent in the Hillsborough & Pinellas County area. DM me if you would like their information  

Vacasa logo
Vacasa
|
Sponsored
We do the work. You get the ROI. We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.

User Stats

Votes
Daniel A. Abreu
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Tampa, Fl
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Tampa, Fl
Replied Mar 30 2020, 08:30

Hi there @Alexander Hitchon!

Feel free to contact me. I am a local real estate investor, real estate agent, and representative for a national title agency (investor friendly). Send me a PM and I can help you get started in the area.