• Real Estate Broker
  • Philadelphia, Pa
Votes |
Starting out as a real estate agent

Brandon Ribeiro
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Philadelphia, Pa
Posted Jul 12 2020, 17:03

2 weeks ago I walked into work thinking it was a normal day only to find out that it was actually my final day. The company was not doing well and I was the youngest and least tenured in the company so I was first to go.

I had originally scheduled my real estate exam for late August. When I got the news that I lost my job I was able to move it up to July 28th and I have already found a team that I am going to be a part of with amazing splits and support.

My main reason for writing this post is that I had set a goal for myself to buy my second property by the end of this year. Now, without a W-2 job, what suggestions do you all have to make this happen? I don’t have very much saved up and I originally had a pretty well paying salary job. Is this still feasible? What should I do to make this happen?

I see this whole loosing a job as a good thing that happened and will propel me into real estate head on as I have been wanting to do this whole time but haven’t been able to let go of a nice salary job (comfort). Now I am forced to step outside my comfort zone and make things happen!

Loading replies...