Investor-Agent Looking to Hang my License in Pensacola, FL

9 Replies

Hi everyone, I went full-time real estate investing earlier this year and was just issued my Florida Sales Associate License. I'm reaching out to see if anyone knows of a broker with an office in Pensacola that would find value in having an investor agent that is full time REI to hang my license with?

Thanks,

Justin  

We'd love to talk to you at Keller Williams....congratulations on getting your license. Since we have a nationwide and worldwide network of offices and agents you should find great value with us. We also wrote the books on real estate investing such as the Millionaire Real Estate Investor, FLIP, and HOLD. Great reads.

@Justin Siddall - what exactly do you intend to get out of the brokerage? That and commission structure should be the top two factors. On a lower level are others such as 'brick & mortar'....do you feel you need an office? 

My brokerage is fantastic for what I need (my focus is on REI, though I do sales as well), however that's based on my needs. Figure out what you need and the decision becomes easier. Good luck!

@Justin Siddall   Hi Justin,  I am also an investor and agent moving from Ohio to Pensacola in early December.   I am currently interviewing brokers.  I'd be interested in connecting to share what we have found.  At least for me, there are necessities that I look for in a brokerage that will provide me resources causing an advantage to representing myself as opposed to a disadvantage with extra costs.  In return, I am looking to be a member of a team as I know I can produce results for them.    My current brokerage in Ohio does mostly property management and that has added a lot of synergies for everyone involved.

Originally posted by @Michael Hamby :

@Justin Siddall Hi Justin, I am also an investor and agent moving from Ohio to Pensacola in early December. I am currently interviewing brokers. I'd be interested in connecting to share what we have found. At least for me, there are necessities that I look for in a brokerage that will provide me resources causing an advantage to representing myself as opposed to a disadvantage with extra costs. In return, I am looking to be a member of a team as I know I can produce results for them. My current brokerage in Ohio does mostly property management and that has added a lot of synergies for everyone involved.

You are leaving S4RE?

Yeah I moving permanently to Pensacola.

Originally posted by @Remington Lyman :
Originally posted by @Michael Hamby:

@Justin Siddall   Hi Justin,  I am also an investor and agent moving from Ohio to Pensacola in early December.   I am currently interviewing brokers.  I'd be interested in connecting to share what we have found.  At least for me, there are necessities that I look for in a brokerage that will provide me resources causing an advantage to representing myself as opposed to a disadvantage with extra costs.  In return, I am looking to be a member of a team as I know I can produce results for them.    My current brokerage in Ohio does mostly property management and that has added a lot of synergies for everyone involved.

You are leaving S4RE?

Originally posted by @Michael Hamby :
Yeah I moving permanently to Pensacola.

Originally posted by @Remington Lyman:
Originally posted by @Michael Hamby:

You are leaving S4RE?

Lame!

Hey @Justin Siddall ! I'm part of a team that serves Pensacola to Panama City Beach and most of us ARE or SERVE investors (or both in my case). We serve a lot of second home STR buyers, multifamily buyers, and run two of the investor meetups locally. I see you're also a Naval Aviator, I'm an Air Force engineer/PM (at least for a little bit longer!)! Happy to help if we can. I think you'd like the team.

Hi Justin, 

Not sure if you’re still looking for a great brokerage but we’ve been happy with Keller Williams so far. I worked there within a team for several years and enjoyed the education and community there before my husband and I began investing more and now my husband is licensed there. Let me know if you have any questions and I can either answer them or connect you with someone who can. Best of luck!