Investing in Southern New Jersey to Philadelphia area

7 Replies

Good Afternoon everyone, I have been looking in the south Jersey area approximately 1 hour outside of Philadelphia. Seems to be a very broad area. Wondering if anyone can give any direction or recommends one area over the other. I am also considering the Philadelphia area. Looking to work with realtors and property managers.

Thank you stay well

Vincent

@Vincent Tubito there are many options in South Jersey, from very inexpensive single-family or multi's, to large or very large multi-units. It depends on what you are looking for. You can get in or below $100k for a single family or for even a multi that you can BRRRR, or you can buy a 4-plex that's all rented out already $400k+. Yes there are areas for each of these options and more, so the short answer is yes and depending on what you are looking for, then we can probably point you in the right directions.

@Keven Vanegas

Thank you Sir, I appreciate it. Just getting started trying to familiarize myself with the area and find some good people to work with. Out of state investing is a different approach for me, but necessary. Let’s see what happens. Hoping for better things ahead.

Hey @Vincent Tubito - If you have any specific questions about the Philadelphia area, I can definitely help you out. Especially when it comes to neighborhoods and property management. I can help make some great connections, for sure! Good luck!

Feel free to message me if you have any specific questions.