Real Estate License Online Course

3 Replies

Rockwell Institute is the best as far as I am concerned. Make sure if you use them you get the course for WA and not CA. Take the course and then do the cram tests at the end and you will pass the state test with flying colors.   Good luck.

Buy & sell single-family rentals online
Radically accessible real estate investing
Get access to exclusive property listings, proprietary data, and support to build your portfolio.
Learn More
If you do the cram tests at the end you will pass.  You can do them more than once if you want.
I will be signing up with Rockwell for my continuing education for my RE license which is due in Feb. 22.
I wish you all the luck and success in the world.