Justin Pumpr
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
Commercial, Portfolio, DSCR, or Private Lender

Justin Pumpr
  • Oakland, CA
Posted Mar 27 2023, 09:41

Hey all,

I'm looking for some advice on which type of lender to use and then looking for referrals for that type of lender in the Columbus area. Some background:

I own a few properties in Columbus and Dayton, OH (a mix of SFR and small MFRs) all of which are financed using traditional Fannie/Freddie lenders. I'm getting close to my 10 loan limit and would also like to work with someone who is more investor friendly and hopefully is less hassle and still has good rates. I currently have a duplex that I'm BRRR-ing and looking to refi in a couple of months. I also want to buy another 20+ units this year, ideally as one building, but it may be split over a couple depending on the deal. I'm looking to cash-out-refi on these too expecting to only get 70% LTV (although if I could get 75% LTV that'd be great). All my properties are cash flow positive and my FICO fluctuates between the high 700s and low 800s.

I'd like to find a lender who can facilitate all my new properties. So my question is, when considering these types of lenders, Commercial, Portfolio, DSCR, or Private which type of lender would be best suited for scaling my portfolio?

Cheers,
Justin

Loading replies...