Looking for a non recourse lender

15 Replies

Can anyone recommend a good, reputable non recourse lender?

I'm looking for one that lends in Indianapolis and Kansas City, MO that will ideally do more than a 50% LTV with 30 year amortization with no less than a 10 year balloon.

Any help would be appreciated.

@Mike D'Arrigo

Here is one that has close terms:

Security National Mortgage Company - Steve Bighaus   teambighaus.com

He has a commercial product that is non recourse only if your means of purchase has to be non recourse like a 401k or IRA, you cant just get it for the sake of it.

terms - 35% LTV, 5% loan origination fee, 8.99% rate, 5yr balloon on 30yr AM. Loan renews every 5yrs, rates may change based on current market conditions.

I have used him for many of my clients, he can get the loans done. 

Good luck

I believe it is 35% down, sorry for the error. 

Originally posted by @Curt Davis :

@Mike D'Arrigo

Here is one that has close terms:

Security National Mortgage Company - Steve Bighaus   teambighaus.com

He has a commercial product that is non recourse only if your means of purchase has to be non recourse like a 401k or IRA, you cant just get it for the sake of it.

terms - 35% LTV, 5% loan origination fee, 8.99% rate, 5yr balloon on 30yr AM. Loan renews every 5yrs, rates may change based on current market conditions.

I have used him for many of my clients, he can get the loans done. 

Good luck

Is that 8.99% even competitive for non-resource loans, at all? Seems high.

@Andrey Y.

Considering its difficult to find a lender who will even offer a non recourse loan and the loan is based on the property and not the individual borrower, I think its a fair rate.  

We work with several lenders offering non-recourse loans nationwide (in all 50 states) who have much more attractive terms. Please PM me and I'll send you the list.

Here is an example of the loan I personally did with one of them:

5/1 ARM, 60% LTV, 4.875% interest rate.

A couple nationwide lenders I contacted recently don't do non-recourse loans on properties built before 1940. So many of the 2 to 4-flats in Chicago were built around 1900. Anyone know lenders that don't have age restrictions on the property?

Originally posted by @Dmitriy Fomichenko :

We work with several lenders offering non-recourse loans nationwide (in all 50 states) who have much more attractive terms. Please PM me and I'll send you the list.

Here is an example of the loan I personally did with one of them:

5/1 ARM, 60% LTV, 4.875% interest rate.

@Dmitriy Fomichenko Would it be possible for you to Post the list here or PM me? I am investigating if this makes sense for my situation. Thanks.

@Mike D'Arrigo I don't know any non-recourse lenders for the Kansas City market (other than some IRA investing which has been mentioned in this thread already).

Good luck!

Originally posted by @Tim Toney :
Dmitriy Fomichenko Would it be possible for you to Post the list here or PM me? I am investigating if this makes sense for my situation. Thanks.

Tim, since it is against BP policy to post outside links here on the forum I will send you a private message with the link.

I have a list of a dozen or so non recourse lenders that I got for a few SDIRA companies. Vote and PM me for the list.

I may have one for you. Get in touch if your still in need.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here