Recommendation for Demolition job in San Antonio needed

6 Replies

Does anyone have a recommendation for taking down a rather dilapidated 2-story SFH in San Antonio? I'm exploring other options as well, but scrapping it is definitely a possibility, so I'd like to get a couple of estimates.

Please post here or ping me, if you can recommend someone

Thanks much!

anyone at all from the Alamo city that can chime in?

Hey Andrew! I saw your post was lacking any response, and although I don't have any info for you I wanted to stop by and say hello. I'm still trying to build out my network of service providers myself, so I'll be interested to read any recommendations from other investors in San Antonio!

@Andrew S. , unfortunately I don't have anyone specifically for demolition in SA, but I'll poke around a bit tomorrow and see if anyone I know has any recommendations.

Originally posted by @Chad Clanton :

@Andrew S., unfortunately I don't have anyone specifically for demolition in SA, but I'll poke around a bit tomorrow and see if anyone I know has any recommendations.

Much appreciated Chad - thanks!

A neighbor of mine had received quotes for 5-10k for a small falling down shack

I do not have any contacts I can recommend personally but off the top of my head you may want to give a buzz to Habitat for Humanity.  I believe in the last few years they've gotten into the demo business as well in order to salvage and reuse or resale any and all materials from a demo.  Couldn't tell you prices or anything more but it could save a few pennies and be worth a shot.

Good luck!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here