Home Equity LOC Questions

Home Equity LOC Questions

USAF · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hello fellow BP members,

I am currently in the market for a multi-family in the Greater Philadelphia Area to live in and rent out the remaining locations. With that, my realtor advised me to take a different house I own in Nebraska and put a HELOC on it since I have a good amount of equity in it. I have heard quite a bit about HELOCs lately and think this may be a great route in case an opportunity presents itself and I have to react quickly. Does anyone have any references for mortgage brokers for Nebraska that could help me with this?

Thank you and happy hunting!

Norm

0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Josh NixBusiness Member
Lender · Lincoln, NE · Member since 2014 · 304 posts · 101 votes
8y
Message me and I can send you a list of the banks we work with for helocs
Good Life Lending4.996 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Josh NixBusiness Member
    Lender · Lincoln, NE · Member since 2014 · 304 posts · 101 votes
    8y
    Message me and I can send you a list of the banks we work with for helocs
    Good Life Lending4.996 Reviews
  • Realtor · Kearney, NE · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 11 votes
    8y

    I used this exact strategy and it works great, low interest rates and flexibility. I invest in Central Nebraska, have lots of great community banks but found the US Bank HELOC was by far the best. Low intro rate, then low variable rate, best online tools, debit card and check writing made easy. Good Luck!

  • Rental Property Investor · Papillion, NE · Member since 2017 · 398 posts · 1k+ votes
    8y
    Norman Cross I have a great cpl contacts for lending and Helocs. Pm me and I will send you over the info.
  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2011 · 122 posts · 67 votes
    8y

    Check with the bank you have your mortgage with. Sometimes they will give you a lower rate if you open a HELOC with the same bank.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.