CoreVest - Colonial America - Blanket Portfolio Loan

7 Replies

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has experience using CoreVest (aka Colonial America) blanket portfolio loan. I am in the process of getting quoted on cash-out refi on 9 of my rental properties under one blanket loan under this program:

Rental Portfolio

• 5+ rental properties
  • Single-family, condos, townhomes, multifamily
  • Stabilized (leased) portfolio
  • $500K – $100M+
  • Up to 75% of cost
  • Fixed rates
  • 5, 7, 10 year terms
They have given me a rough term sheet of 
  • 500K Loan
  • 75% LTV
  • 6.25 interest, 30 year amortization, 10 year balloon
  • $7,500 origination fee
  • Recourse Loan

However, they are asking for 10.5K expense deposit (refundable)

• $4.5K Legal fees (title, llc, etc.)
  • $4.5K Valuation (appraisal of 9 homes
  • $1.5K Lender due dilligence (background check, admin fees, etc.)

I asked multiple facebook groups, and searched on BP without much luck on user experience. Any and all advice welcome!

Thanks,

Bo

bump

Has CoreVest asked you any rent rolls regarding those nine rental properties?

I came across CoreVest too from this article. 

https://fitsmallbusiness.com/investment-property-loans/ 

They seem to specialize in commercial lending. It looks like the interest rate and fees are quite high. I'm going to get a quote as well on some SFR acquisitions that I want to make from an LLC. Let me know if you ended up using them.

@Bo Kim are you still pursuing CoreVest? How's it going? I'm about to talk with them tomorrow

I too have questions about corevest, I'd like to know what you decided on with them.

Did anyone close a refi with CoreVest yet?  Those fees look steep.

Corvest is a good lender for these types of portfolio deals. Their terms can vary from deal to deal depending on a multitude of factors. If you are unsure of the specifics I would suggest speaking with the loan officer directly or contact a good commercial mortgage broker to assist.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here