Trying to network with people in the St Louis Mo area

12 Replies

Looking to start building connections and networks in the St. Louis or surrounding areas.

This post has been removed.

Hello, @Nathan Cross ... are you hoping to flip here as well? Or are you looking to buy and holds?

Do you plan to make any trips to the area? If you find yourself here in the last week of the month, I coordinate a monthly meetup of St. Louis real estate investors. It's an open event that you'd be welcome to join! We don't have a very formal agenda... most of the event is just open networking with investors and RE professionals of various experience levels. You can learn more from the BP event I posted:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/681449-st-louis-rei-happy-hour

@Megan Greathouse I would plan on flipping first. We will be living in the Wentzville area next year, when I retire from the military. If I am there when a meet up happens, I for sure would attend.

What is it that you currently focus on in that market? Do you stick to just the St. Louis proper area, or do you work the surround suburbs as well?

@Vince Mayer currently not working those markets yet, I just wanted to network with people as to get some information and network before I move there.

Look at the biggerpockets events if your ever in town.  I'm available if you want to chat as well.

@David Ounanian thank you for the comment! I will make sure to ask any and all question about the market in the St Louis area. I am not sure if you have done any deals east of STL. In the areas of O’Fallon, Saint Charles and Wentzville?

@Peter MacKercher thank you for the comment and information. I will reach out when I start to have questions about the market in and around the STL area. Thanks again!

@Nathan Cross ... personally, I stick to multifamily rentals in St. Louis proper. All my properties so far are in South City, but I'd like to get into mid-county areas as well. The numbers just haven't worked out for me yet.

@Megan Greathouse totally understandable, if the numbers don’t make sense no reason to even try and take on a project!

Originally posted by @Nathan Cross :

@David Ounanian thank you for the comment! I will make sure to ask any and all question about the market in the St Louis area. I am not sure if you have done any deals east of STL. In the areas of O’Fallon, Saint Charles and Wentzville?

We have done some deals in St Charles county. We are just starting a flip in St Peters right now. Check out the St Charles REIA and Fasterhouse Buyers Club, they are good resources for investors there too. Shoot me a PM happy to help make some connections for you.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here