User Stats

Votes
J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Votes |
BP MEMBERS GIVING BACK: What are you doing for the cities you make money in?

J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Posted Mar 17 2015, 07:32

What are you doing to give back to the cities you make money in? I was proud to have a group of 10 local investors I know join early last Saturday morning to paint over graffiti in the East Lake neighborhood (all BP members too!). Next time, we're going to get 100 of you from San Jose to San Francisco to Santa Rosa! And I'm hoping this will inspire some others to go from idea to action in getting out to volunteer :) @Al Williamson, I know you're active in Sacramento. Care to inspire some others? (as usual ;)

I live and invest in Oakland, CA, a beautiful city that needs a little help! And real estate investors (and BP members!) are out there giving back! What have you been doing to improve the neighborhoods you invest in? A big thanks to @Arlen Chou& daughter & friend, @Mel Selvidge & "J", @Kyle Zaylor , @Eva Poon & guest, and @Ben Brunetti for waking up early to give back to the community! Send me a message for links to more pics! Glad you could bring your daughter out Arlen. Did the rest of you enjoy it? Hope you also got to meet Oakland Mayor, Libby Schaff. I think we look good together! lol

Loading replies...