• Contractor
  • WV (wv)
Votes |
My first purchase with Memphis Turnkey Properties

Kaleb Musie
  • Contractor
  • WV (wv)
Posted May 26 2020, 13:59

I'm now writing my review as I figured it would be best after actual experience. This is for those considering the turnkey route. I first purchased my rental in Memphis through @Alex Craig Turnkey Properties company in 2017. I decided his company specifically after thoroughly conducting my due diligence on bigger pockets from others who purchased. In addition, for outstanding questions I had, I called Alex and he took the time to not only answer them thoroughly but also offered to clear his day if I decided to fly out to Memphis for further discussions. Alex was honest, patient, and even suggested not purchasing properties that didn’t fit my investment goals that I had communicated to him and this to me helped me to discern his level of integrity.

After purchasing the property, I’ve had the same tenant and maintenance has been minimal with no capex expenses. To me, ensuring the renovations were completed with quality on the front end in order to avoid deferred maintenance was a key focus. In addition, the overall purchase process was seamless and property management has been great as I’ve never missed receiving any payments. If anyone has any questions, feel free to reach out and I’ll provide more input about my experience.

Loading replies...