Central Massachusetts / Fitchburg General Contractor Recomendation

10 Replies

Hi all,

This is my first post so bear with me, but I was hoping to get some advice on contractors in the Central Mass, northern Worcester County area.  I'm looking for a GC to do a basic flip in Fitchburg MA and don't have any contractor connections out that way, so I figured what better place than here to get advice!  Any help is appreciated, let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks,

Bob

There is a good outfit out there that does very good work.

Main company is ICW Development but can't recall what the contracting arm is called.

Summoning @Justin Silverio  to get you Zack's info since he just did an awesome rehab for him in Stoneham (but they are actually based in Fitchburg).

Shaun Reilly, Real Estate Agent in MA (#9517670)
1-800-774-0737

Thanks for the reply Shaun, I'll look into them.  I also got a recommendation for Central Mass Building & Construction from a friend that is a contractor himself, I don't know if you or anyone else that might see this has any experience with them but I thought I'd throw it out there.

@Robert Mahoney   Welcome.

You can give my pal Fedele Cacia 508-816-3509 from Natick! He's exceptional but might be pricey.

@Robert Mahoney   I'm using ICW development for a couple of projects in Fitchburg as well. Their construction arm is Professional Performance headed by Zac Fleckner. They understand real estate investing as they do it themselves, so you get a lot of value from using them.

Thanks for the help everyone. I'm trying to find contact info for Zac at Professional Performance but haven't been able to turn up much, it doesn't look like they have a website. Does anyone have contact info I might be able to reach them at?

Thanks again,

Bob

I am also using Professional Performance on a flip in Gardner Ma.  Zac is great to work with. 

Brian Ortins, Real Estate Agent in MA (#009530456)
978-979-5007

Besides Zac there doesn't seem to be too many option for reliable contractors in central MA

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.