Realtors and Contractors working together

Realtors and Contractors working together

Member since 2008 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I am interested in marketing my construction company to realtors in the Florida area. How is a good way to get to them and trade business. I have customers who need realtors and they have customers who need home improvement. How do we merge that?

0Reply
35 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Delaware · Member since 2008 · 158 posts · 10 votes
    20y

    Why not start introducing yourself at local realtor offices. Network with realtors and see who you work well with. Make sure they're reputable and those are the ones you send your people to. As for getting more business, can't you make flyers and put them in mailboxes? A lot of realty offices have weekly meetings where local real estate people come and introduce themself and their services. Maybe you can arrange to be one of those people.

    Good luck!

  • Member since 2008 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    20y

    thanx sam! I appreciate the feedback. I lookin forward to tryin this all out next week. What do you think about presentations at GRI and ABR classes and MLS meetings?

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Chelmsford, MA · Member since 2008 · 48 posts · 0 votes
    20y

    jered,

    I'm new to this board and just found you post. I'd suggest getting in contact with the local Association of Realtors office. I'm not sure where you are in Florida. I know the northeast part of the state has the following website www.nefar.com, there may be others. I'm from Massachusetts, but I know my local Realtor office holds meetings and continuing education classes. Usually, they allow local business to sponser the event. The sponser usually pays abut $100-200, and they get to hand out literature, and are given 15-20 minutes at the start of the event to talk about their services. You may want to give this a try. It's a good way to network.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.