Contractors? Potential Deal in MA

4 Replies

Hi All,

Hope someone out there can help me out.

I found a potential seller in Boston's North Shore, and I'm going to look at it this weekend.  It's a 3,000sqft 2 family house.  Based on what I can see, it absolutely needs a ton of work.  

The owner agreed to let me come take a look this Saturday, and I need a contractor that could come and help me price out some repairs before I make an offer.  

Does anyone out there have a good contractor in Northern Massachusetts that they can refer me to?  

Thanks for the help!

-Matt

Hi Matt!

I know of a contractor but he works in Truro MA. Not sure if that will be too far for him to go but you can always try and give him a call.

Sean Cowing 

508-349-7161

Business Name: Sean J Cowing Gen Carpentry 

Licensed General Contractor 

Hey Anthony,

Thanks for the contact... Unfortunately Truro is a little far away from where the house is.  I appreciate it though!

-Matt

Hi Matthew,

Look up Mike Hurney ([email protected]). He runs a Real Estate Investor Group in the area and is a wealth of knowledge. Also Justin Silverio (The Boston Investor) is a prominent name North of Boston. Good luck! -Bob

@Matthew Gallo I have a crew to fix. Give me a call to speak more. We can handle from the studs to the finishes.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.