Contractors in Jersey City/Union City

7 Replies

Can anyone recommend a contractor that will work in Union City or Jersey City? I'd prefer to work with a contractor that comes recommended. Thanks for the help!!

what type of work do you need done

I need an estimate on two kitchen remodels, new ceilings and a bathroom. All in a 2 fam I'm putting a bid on.  Thanks. 

hey Denise, you should definitely check with a few people and have at least a minimum of 3 bids to get a rough idea, checking out their past work. add my friend Tom to the list, 201-575-5137. they do full interior and exterior renovations. also depends on how much manpower is needed, but i think it's fair to say this may be a typical 3 person job, depending on how fast you want it done too. Good luck!

Hey Sunny, thanks so much for responding...I really only want to work with contractors who come recommended. I will keep Tom's info close, thank you!

Denise

Hi Dennis, 

Let me know if you still need a contractor. I can recommend my GC. Got the permits expedited in a very short time. Very familiar with Department of Buildings in Union City. 

I'm adding an apartment to my 2 family house in Union City.

Lmk. 

Ana 

Originally posted by @Ana Haynes :

Hi Dennis, 

Let me know if you still need a contractor. I can recommend my GC. Got the permits expedited in a very short time. Very familiar with Department of Buildings in Union City. 

I'm adding an apartment to my 2 family house in Union City.

Lmk. 

Ana 

Hello Ana does your contractor service North Jersey (particularly Union and easex county) if yes can you please sebd me his/her info. Thanks

contact Nelby at Nelby General Construction.  Can Google or yelp for his info. He's done 3 rehabs for me

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.