contractor needed for a flip in Indianapolis

contractor needed for a flip in Indianapolis

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 2 votes

I need a contractor by Monday who can give me an estimate for repairs on a house I am looking to flip. I have a rough estimate on costs. 

Please contact me if you have experience in flips with out of state investors please.

Thank you 

1Reply
49 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 8 votes
10y

@Cedric V.@Russell Doherty

Cedric,

I manage several contractors and rehab projects in the Indy area and Russel and Jimmy are to stand up guys that I highly recommend. You will not be disappointed with there work. They truly know the inside and outside of all homes and are honest guys which in this trade is not always the easiest thing to find. Good luck on your rehab. 

Eric

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 43 votes
    10y

    Hi Carolina,

    Bildwise coordinates and manages rehab projects for for investors utilizing only fully vetted contractors.  I can get you an estimate quickly which will be within 10% + or -

    I just need your contact info, address of property and how I can access to property.  We work for investors that are local, out-of-state and foreign. We do not charge for the estimate

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2011 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Russell, do you have a company's website too?

  • Contractor · Carmel, IN · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Cedric,

    Im sorry.  We don't currently have a Website.  We recently allowed our service with a Website provider to lapse due to service issues & have not secured new services yet.  Unfortunately, it takes time to view, but YouTube is our "Look at me" service at this point

    Russell

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2011 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Ok, I did check out your youtube videos. I will definitely contact you when my partner and I finish our current rehab and flip it to get another one. We are very disappointed with our current contractor.

  • Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2016 · 200 posts · 87 votes
    10y

    @Cedric V. Who was the current one so we know to avoid them?

  • Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2011 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I will keep you posted once the project gets done..if it gets done. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    @Cedric V.@Russell Doherty

    Cedric,

    I manage several contractors and rehab projects in the Indy area and Russel and Jimmy are to stand up guys that I highly recommend. You will not be disappointed with there work. They truly know the inside and outside of all homes and are honest guys which in this trade is not always the easiest thing to find. Good luck on your rehab. 

    Eric

  • Contractor · Carmel, IN · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thank you Cedric!!

    Russell

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.