Looking for a Handyman in Northwest Indiana

5 Replies

Hey everyone! I just recently closed on my first rental property and I'm looking for a Handyman and possibly someone to do a bathroom remodel. Tenant is moving out and I would love to be able to have a quick turnaround time. The Property is located in East Chicago, IN. I've looked on Craigslist and quite frankly, not inpressed with some of the reponses or lack of. I was hoping that there was some people in my area that had some good contractors and handyman to share. I can and have been doing minor things myself, but I know I'm not always going to be able to do everything myself (skill and time wise).

Hi @Eric Meyer . Congratulations! I just closed on my 3rd rental property, located in Gary, IN, but it's the first one that needs remodeled bathrooms, like yours. I'm looking for the same things, so if I come across someone worthy of referral any time soon, I'll also let you know here. Good luck to you.

@Ray J. , Thank you and Congrats on your 3rd. Its very difficult to just get someone to call you back. There's people recommending people all around my local area and people advertising on Craigslist, but no one wants to call you back. I figured with a little bigger project of a bathroom it would be more profitable for someone, but everyone must  have enough work. If i find someone, I'll share them with you. 

@Eric Meyer Thanks.  Yea, I'm getting the same type of (non) response.

@Eric Meyer give me a call or email me. Contact info is in signature. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.