Looking for Duplex-Fourplex Home Builder in Oviedo/Orlando Area

4 Replies

My wife and I have been flipping homes as a side business. We want to acquire some multifamily rental properties but they are few and far between in Oviedo so we're considering building new. We've been looking at a few vacant lots zoned R-2 but having a hard time finding a custom home builder.  Can anyone give recommendations? Looking to buy the lots and start the process mid February. Thank you!

I would suggest you call Tom Mosco Homes in Orange City.  He only does great work and is honest and a great guy.  I would definitely use him.

I have seen many of his homes under construction in central Florida.  Let me know if you need his number.

Also, I just saw pics of your Palmetto house.  You did a very nice job.  I saw the house before, and just didn't see the vision that you did there.

Thanks for info @James Barnhart . I'll give him a call. 

Would you happen to know any lenders that would do an investor construction loan? Most lenders will only do owner occupied construction loans.

Palmetto house took a lot more work than we planned but it's under contract and we're positive on it. Thanks for the kind words. 

I do not know those lenders.  But, a builder should know because they want those type of loans.

I can 2nd Tom Mosco he builds a very nice home and I great to deal with. We work with him through our company Miller Window.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here