I need a licensed GC to fill out a simple 2 page worksheet proving a building has been gutted and rehabbed specifically plumbing, electrical, heating, and roofing.

I purchased insurance for building and State Farm came back afterwards and said they would double premium unless this worksheet completed and refused to send out their own people to confirm rehab??

I would be happy to meet you at property so you could verify work and/or send you listing with photos to prove work completed.

Please let me know if anyone would be willing to fill out worksheet and your fee.

Thanks in advance and any and all info would be greatly appreciated.