Looking for good contractors for rental rehabs

4 Replies

Hello , guys I’m a local investor in the lafayette area looking for some other investors to connect with in the area. I’m 24 years old I currently have 7 units with 4 units under contract I’m trying to get more deals. I’m looking to get to a total of 20-25 units this year. If you would like to connect send me a message or leave a comment. Let’s see where we can help each other and grow together. And also I need contractors to rehab these units so I can keep going and reach my goal of 20-25 units. Thanks!!

yes O'neil...ck with robert leonard on this site...hes investor in baton rouge

@O'Neil....if u dont mind sharing knowledge...what was your strategy on acquiring your 7 units

Sorry for the late response, there’s many  creative ways to get deals done. But for my first deal I finance 80% of the purchase price from a local bank. And owner financed the 20% of the purchase price. So I brought the house with out a dollar out of my pocket. And I received a 22$ check at closing. My numbers on the deal was purchased price was 56k appraised value was 73k. I put 5k into the property. And got it reappraised 6 months later it appraised at 100k. Then I got a line of credit on all the equity I had in the house. And now I use the line of credit for my rehabs. 

Thanks for asking. 

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.