Looking for general contractors in the Raleigh/Durham NC area.

4 Replies

Kerry, from Wake Forest, NC, living in Raleigh, NC. I am a father, friend and baseball development coach.  I work in the telecommunications industry and enjoy what i do.  In search of financial freedom for a number of reasons.  I feel that real estate gives me the best shot to reach FF. Learning the basic, from there i will find my niche.  I enjoy learning new things and I'm excited about my new journey.

Kerry, welcome to BP. I’m an investor and live in wake forest. My main focus is property management and investment real estate sale. Let me know if I can help you in any way!

Phillip

Welcome Kerry! I am in Wake Forest as well. I invest in MFH and Fix and Flips. Happy Investing and let me know if there is something you need. :)

Hey Kerry - Welcome! I too am in the IT/ Communications field by day, living in Wake Forest / Youngsville area. Currently investing in SFH in Wake Forest / Youngsville. Looking to scale our business by flips and MFH's. Let me know if I can help in any way!! -Tom

Hey Kerry!

Welcome I just started the journey here in NC. Just moved from TX last fall and just closed on my first SFH in the area in and will be rent ready in August. Although I haven’t been here very long we have begun to build our network so let me know if there is anything I can help with.