central florida contractors!!

4 Replies

I am investin in Orlando/Sanford area an need a wholesale contractor to fix properties for me. I expect 10-15 properties in 2007. I need somreone I can trust and will not charge full retail price for their services
let me know if that person is U
Bill W

I have been in business for one year now and before i was working with family doing the same things ...I have a Painting/Hanyman company....I will be able to do the type of work your looking for....

Hey lets get together. Right now I don't havew many properties but expect to pick up in the next year
Xcept my phone was stolen today so I will be out of a phone till the weekend at least

I can do anything and I can do it as well as anyone. I also have a blackbook with 6 years of experience containing the best and most profitable subs, contractors, suppliers, and products anyone could have.

I can help drastically. I personally remodeled 15 homes the past 5 years or so, top to bottom. Wiring to additions to real wood laminate on cabinets to bathtub/tile/coutertop reglazing which actually I own a company performing such work now.

I never lost money on a deal. My skills are outstanding. I can perform professional or better quality work in almost every field. I have more corner cutting knowledge and shortcuts, replacements and subsitutions, and alternative options knowledge than any investor I have ever met.

I have a 4 year college degree as well. Strong legal knowledge, thousands in equipment, auction and REO experience, and an ex licenced assistant real estate appraiser.

I am probably the perfect person to talk to definitely the most experienced you will find.

Consider adding some contact info to your signature. Not in the body of the message. Just in your signature. See you profile for details.

That works better than PM as some folks can not send or read a PM (anyone with less than 10 posts).

Signatures are only visible to BP members.

John Corey