Any suggestions for a good property mgr in Tampa?
What kind of property? Number of tenants? Where is it located?
Hi @Dan H. , it is best if you provide some additional information about what you're looking for.
Property managers can be selective about what type of properties and where. It's best if you provide the following:
- What type of property?
- How many properties?
- What part of town is it located?
- Do you have a price range you're trying to stick within? Whether it be a percentage or dollar range.
- Does it need any special accommodations: Section 8?
- Any special requests that you have? Such as preferring to use your own maintenance team
- When do you need property management?
- Is there a PM currently in place?
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing