I have a few rentals, but I am considering doing my first new construction project on some land a business partner owns. Everything else works for the deal, if I can find a reasonable and cost-effective way to get sewer service to the land. It looks like I could extended the county sewer line about 100 ft through a right of way along the side of the road. It might also be possible to get an easement across the neighbor's land for just a service line, but I don't know yet how willing the neighbors would be to allow such an easement. I think I will need a civil engineer to figure out the details. Is that correct? How would you go about finding a good civil engineer? What questions would you ask them?