Chicago Subcontractor Rec

5 Replies

BP has never let me down and now looking again for recommendation.

Looking at purchasing primary residence that needs a decent amount of updating. Good amount is cosmetic but some wall removal, Master bath gut, etc. Hoping to get reasonable subcontractor rec in Chicago area.

Thanks!

Promotion
Innago
Property Management Software
Manage Your Rentals Better For Free. Save Time & Money.
Easily Collect Rent, Screen Tenants, Sign Leases, List Properties, Manage Work Orders, & Much More!
100% Free Try It Now

@Eddie Maynard - Is this for a multi-unit building or single-family?   Either way, I'd assume it will be somewhat higher-end since you are in Lincoln Park.

We might be able to help depending on the exact scope or size, if it's not a good fit for us, happy to recommend others that might be able to help too.

Feel free to reach and we can discuss some of the details.

@Eddie Maynard  be cautious if you plan on getting it done without a permit; from what I've seen the City has been cracking down on issuing more Stop work Orders. The "Wall Removal" component woould prompt the requirement for a full building permit compared to a "Pull and Replace" Easy Permit option... It's a good that your connecting with @Jonathan Klemm because I'm sure he can recommend some licensed trades who do good work...