Meet the Investor Article Update

4 Replies

This post is not meant as self-promotional so go with it....

Hopefully you have checked out all that the BiggerPockets website has to offer beyond just the forums. One area is the "Meet the Investor" section: http://biggerpockets.com/meet-the-investor.html.

I offered to be interviewed for that section at the end of July and have been simply amazed at the "legs" that article has. My website visitors have increased dramatically. I have backlinks on sites that I would have never gotten on. And best of all (putting my Realtor hat on), I have had people approach me asking for my help.

Thank you to Josh for the opportunity. Your passion, input, and helpfulness is what makes BiggerPockets great!

Wow Scott! I appreciate your wonderful comments.

It is really great to hear that the interview has been so good for you. I want to just thank you again for your time, and I hope that you continue to see success from it in the future!

We're always looking for more investors to interview for our Meet the Investor segment . If Scott's testimonial means anything to you, you'll see that there are certain benefits of doing our interviews beyond simply bragging to your friends. If you're interested, please just get in touch with me!

Best,

I just want to chime in here. My Meet The Investor article was posted in April. Shortly after that I was invited to be the featured speaker at a local Real Estate Investment Club, I had a half page article published in a local newspaper and I have made a ton of contacts. I have just been asked to speak next month at another REI club meeting. It has been an outstanding PR tool for me. I did my part in making sure that the article was seen by others, which in turn has caused several people to become members of Bigger Pockets.

Thanks Josh!

8)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here