mentions seem to be broken

7 Replies

Mentions don't seem to be working properly using the Chrome browser on Windows.

When quoting a post, the @ does not bring up any of the thread participants except of course those named in the quote already, and @? does nothing.

And when I am trying to mention a name that is quite common among the many colleagues I have, I have to scroll to get to those near the bottom of the list (or even alphabetically beyond those names that are visible in the scrolling region) - but scrolling seems to then make that list of names go away leaving none to be selectable.

Maybe this affects other browsers and platforms as well ... please advise if you see this too.

@Steve

same here with Firefox on Windows.

-Uwe

@Uwe S. I am using Firefox and it is working for me. But it has not worked on my android phone for a long time.

@Walt Payne

thanks it works now but not some hours before.

-Uwe

Did anyone ever find a solution? I also have this issue using any browser on a PC (haven't tried a Mac at all).

Looks like this issue hasn't been brought up by anyone recently. Mentions still don't work for me. I've tried IE, Firefox and Chrome on Windows and Chrome and Safari on Mac. It appears to look correct when I hit Quote, though.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.