Having site issues

15 Replies

sent this to @Joshua Dorkin  but i am sure he is too busy cutting his nice lawn to see it. :)

"hi josh,

i can't upload a picture. i used to have a picture of a dude with a Finish flag, but that's gone. what happened to it?

i tried uploading 2 different pics, but it just keeps spinning.

two, i can't change the info in the profile. i want to change 11 rentals to 12 and when i try, it tells me "your last name is invalid" or something like that."

any suggestions?

I also get the invalid last name message when I try and update my profile.

Still having issues.  

Had no idea. .. thanks. Will do that from now on.

@Joshua Dorkin  i have changed my picture a few times now. it stays on for about a day and then it disappears. 

that picture is mine and no copyrights issues. i took it in china. why is the picture disappearing?

I tried to tag him but could not.  

Sorry to bother u but I didn't know who else to ask. Is he the go to guy from now on?

@Joshua Dorkin  maybe you should consider setting up a support account that all users could PM with issues, sort of like you are right now colleagues with everybody. That way whoever is part of the support team can get on the case; does not have to be a single person either that way. 

Originally posted by @Dave Visaya:

Hey @George P. I just want to make sure that you have a clear image (headshot) of yourself in the profile picture. If this is not the case, then it might be considered unrelated. 

you are killing me. :) i'd get fired if i had a clear image of my head. there are plenty of people on here that have pictures of their buildings, their backs (@steve babiak ), their dogs, etc, etc.

why would not allow me to put a picture of the Great Wall of China?

thanks. @Jaren Barnes  i put that picture back. will see how long it stays. :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.