Is it possible to make some BP profile statistics easier to view and/or find?

Is it possible to make some BP profile statistics easier to view and/or find?

South Bend, IN · Member since 2014 · 318 posts · 156 votes

First off let me say that I appreciate what we have. 

It is always nice to get an email informing me that somebody voted on one of my posts. It is always very satisfying to know that my 2 cents helped somebody or just made them smile.

I try to reciprocate as much as I can by voting on posts that I find as helpful, informative, those that give me a chuckle and others that are just laugh out loud funny whenever I find them....whether I know the poster or not and whether they have ever voted for one of my posts or not.

Having said that, it seems rather difficult to actually find the statistics on who voted for one of my posts in my profile data since I do not usually save the email notification.

I have not found a way to find out who I voted for or what post or thread it was in unless I really spend some time trying to backtrack to find out that info.

Is there a way to put these two bits of info at our fingertips within our profiles?

@Joshua D. and @Brandon Turner

2Reply
8 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y

    @Account Closed  - You can view all your profile stats by going to Settings, then the Stats tab:

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/profile/stats

  • South Bend, IN · Member since 2014 · 318 posts · 156 votes
    11y

    @Joshua D. - Thanks for the response.

    I had figured that part out but the stats available do not drill down to get more specific data i.e.

    I can see how many votes I have received but I cannot click on the number presented to see who voted and what post they voted on.

    also

    There are no stats showing how many votes I have given out, who I voted for and what post I voted on.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y

    Unfortunately, that data is not available (as you can already tell).  Perhaps we'll be able to add it in the future, but it isn't high on the priority list (sorry, but I don't want to mislead you).

  • South Bend, IN · Member since 2014 · 318 posts · 156 votes
    11y

    @Joshua D. 

    OK. Thanks.

    I do get a notification email of who voted and what they voted on so that helps. 

    I will start saving the emails for reference and try to keep track of whom I vote for somehow until you can hopefully get it automated down the road.

    Thanks again for all you do for us here on BP and your team as well. I appreciate it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.