Webpage problem

10 Replies

Why is it every time I click on something to read, when the page loads it zooms in and I have to zoom it back out?  Some pages even after pinching back out I have to scroll to the right in order to see everything.  It only happens to me here.  

HAHA!!! Forgot to finish subject.  Oh well...

Hey @Bryan N.  - It sounds like you're opening the site on a phone.  We're making the site mobile friendly and it is a work in progress. We hope to have these issues completely resolved and have the site working on mobile devices as intended within the coming weeks.  It is a priority and part of our team is dedicated to this mission.

Are you using a mac? It sometimes happened to me. Trying "Squeezing in" or "Squeezing out" on the trackpad. I think that will solve your problem.

@Joshua Dorkin   @Dan K.  

Josh, I am on newest windows and firefox, same issue.  Does not happen everytime but always when I use search function and occasionally if sending mail.

Dan, not a mac.

I'm using an iPad Air 

The site is practically unusable for me on an iPad Air.  Also, I only get notifications of votes and mentions.  Replies to posts I authored I don't get emails anymore.  The site is so hard to use its almost pointless to try anymore.  It's probably and Apple IOS update pick a number, but it's become annoying and not worth the hassle.  

Haven't been on BP on the lap top today......but the IPad, sometime since this morning my header/tool bar changed, now has the little horizontal bars, to the left of BP.  After I read a post, I have to click three things to get back to "posts"?  (Click the bars symbol, click Forum , then recent posts).  Seems cumbersome.

Also, on the IPad as I scroll down thru recent posts, additional post don't show up quickly, as they used.  Instead of getting the little "working spinning circle", I have to scroll down thru a lot of "blank page-the adds on the right show up, but no posts".  Then after scrolling further down, the posts load, but I have to scroll back up a couple pages worth, to get back where I left off.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.