"Like" or follow a topic??

4 Replies

I read a lot on BP and post some questions and my options. But the people that follow me only know when I'm posting on a topic. They don't get to see all the study I do. Maybe I'm missing it but is there a way to "like" ( sorry to use FB terms. Lol) a topic so I can allow people to see that I have been reading and learning just not posting? I feel it would build credit for when I do post.

I remember seeing that a year or so ago. But I don't see that option anymore. I do spend most of my time on the mobile app or at least online through an iPad. Is that function only on a true computer?

Ok I did find it. If I go through the web on the iPad it shows up as just the word "Vote" in the text but not as a button. It does work as a button when I tried to click it.  On the mobile app I don't see it at all.  But thanks. I will "vote" on topics right away. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you