Must-Listen BP Podcast: Grant Cardone, Best-Selling Author of The 10X Rule, on How He Built a $350 Million Real Estate Empire

73 Replies

What does it take to build a real estate business? What about a $350 MILLION real estate EMPIRE?

Join us today as we speak with Grant Cardone -- motivational speaker, massively successful investor and best-selling author of The 10X Rule -- and delve into the tricks of the trade that have helped him to flourish in real estate beyond what most of us can imagine. If you want to learn about everything from the daily routines that keep Grant at his best to how he finds his deals to his candid opinions on business & success, then don't miss out on this awesome, informative episode!

We think this might be one of our most inspiring (not to mention hilarious & entertaining) episodes to date -- and we hope you'll agree! 

Click here to listen now on BP, or here to listen on our iTunes page. Enjoy!

Great Interview.  Grant Cardone really makes you analyze what your goals are and how you will attain them.  He pretty much goes the opposite way of what most people think the way real estate should be.  Hope he comes back soon. Highly recommend listening to this.

Just finished listening to this one.  Great show guys @Brandon Turner  and @Joshua Dorkin  !  

Side question: Is there a section or will there be a section on BP where peeps like Grant Cardone and other BP members post up open positions they are hiring for?  Or is this just in the Marketplace?

415-779-2155

Grant Cardone is the man! The 10X audiobook is by far my favorite audio. I re-listen to it at least once a month. I highly recommend it!

I think someone turned the fire hose on FULL BLAST!

@Joshua Dorkin  

I would definitely find that useful as I am currently on a job hunt for another day job.  I am definitely interested in finding a position that is real estate related.  I think it would be much easier to go to a job board rather than do a search on the Marketplace.  I think members can definitely benefit from finding potential employers and employees faster, especially if the positions are listed under areas of expertise and where the position is geographically located. Thoughts?

415-779-2155
Originally posted by @Joshua Dorkin :

Hey @Peggy Liu  - Currently the marketplace would be the right place.  We've contemplated creating a separate job board -- is that something you think you or others would find useful?

I think if you build it they will come.  

I haven't gotten to finish the podcast yet but I've definitely enjoyed it so far. Love the energy, encouragement and information.

@Brandon Turner  funny you mentioned reading your own book for the audio version. I really wish you had read your book for the audio. I feel like most of the podcast listeners would have been more comfortable/familiar if it was you reading. If you ever do, I will re-buy.

Agreed... That was a great podcast full of ways to shift ones way of thinking towards gaining momentum towards what you want. I like his straight up confident attitude. He definitely makes you believe in yourself and your goals.

Fantastic interview! Well done, Josh and Brandon. Now I have to read Grant's books!

Loved this podcast. I listened to it twice today and will definitely listen again in the future. 

There is no such thing as being over confident. He's at a plateau i want to be. 

Great podcast! will have to listen to it again in the near future

I loved this episode! I have listened to it 3 times already. Keep up the good work BP.

amazing show! It was pretty cool to hear he grew up in lake Charles Louisiana of all places only 45 min from here. He is definitely self made. Will listen multiple times 

It was a hilarious show and very rated R!

Originally posted by @Walter W. :

Fantastic interview! Well done, Josh and Brandon. Now I have to read Grant's books!

The 10X audiobook is awesome

Originally posted by @Joshua Dorkin :

Hey @Peggy Liu  - Currently the marketplace would be the right place.  We've contemplated creating a separate job board -- is that something you think you or others would find useful?

I think it would be a great way to connect newbies with experienced investors that need the extra help.

I absolutely loved this podcast. Thanks guys for bringing him on, and of course to Grant for sharing his mindset. 

Also, I would love a job board on here. I think that would be a great way to find some legitimate employment opportunities in REI.

The best podcast I've listened to so far. It's easy to see why this man is so successful in sales. A must listen for sure!

Grant is amazing!

I listened to this podcast on repeat for 10 hours while I slept. 10x!

This post has been removed.

Like my grandmother use to say  wow no words to describe this podcast 

Congratulations guys 

Great Podcast. Anyone who has not listened to it should. I put my 4-month old baby down to sleep, and luckily I got through it without interruption. Very insightful.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.