Saving & Editing BP Calculator scenarios

5 Replies

The BP calculators are awesome, I'm just finding one challenge....

Is there a way to save down a deal entered in the BP calculators so you can return to it later and edit it if you receive updated information that you would like to include in your analysis? It's tedious to keep going back and re-entering all the information if you just want to update a few numbers.

I think this would be an extremely useful feature if possible. Thanks and appreciate any help or guidance!

@Patrick Reilley ,

There is.  You should have the option to view (and edit) previous reports before starting a new report. On the page that lists your previous reports, click on the name of the report to edit it.

Click on the blue link to edit:

@Robert Perry Thanks, I just started using the calculators and I guess my eyes just glossed over those links. Appreciate the direction!

Great question @Patrick. I ran into the same issue with my eyes. :)

I am glad this question has been posted to save me some trial and error. 

Thanks very much @Robert for the graphical presentation. 

Yep, there sure is. Looks like someone beat me to the walkthrough. While we're on the topic, does anyone else wish there was a way to save and compare previois versions of a property analysis?? I switch up factors such as means of financing, repair price tag vs increase in rent, etc all the time and I think it would be great to be able to compare scenarios without having to run a full new report.

Concur!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.