"My Discussions" no longer sorted by date

7 Replies

Over the past few weeks, the "My discussion" function for my account has ceased to work properly. First, it started by only loading 2 or 3 of the  most recent discussions and giving me a mostly blank page.  Now more topics are showing, but it's not sorted at all.  So I have no idea where my recent discussions are.  Is there some kind of reset function for My Discussions? @Joshua Dorkin

Kristine Marie Poe could you please link me to the page you are having trouble with or screenshot the issue?

I'm having trouble, because I am not familiar with this "my discussions" function and must refer to it as something else.  Could you highlight if it is one of these four links that is not working for you?

Followed Discussions

Monitored/Followed Discussions

All Posts of your

All Threads You Started

Originally posted by @Scott Trench :

@K. Marie Poe could you please link me to the page you are having trouble with or screenshot the issue?

I'm having trouble, because I am not familiar with this "my discussions" function and must refer to it as something else.  Could you highlight if it is one of these four links that is not working for you?

Followed Discussions

Monitored/Followed Discussions

All Posts of your

All Threads You Started

"My Discussions" is on the right, below all the social network links, and under the "Manage Keyword Alerts" and "View All Forums" bars.  

Originally posted by @Joshua Dorkin :

This should have been fixed a short while ago.  Is it still an issue?

It's now sorting out of order.  It puts discussions from days ago at the top, and discussions from minutes ago way further down.  It used to update and sort to the minute until a few weeks ago.

Originally posted by @Robert Perry :

@K. Marie Poe,

Looks like we sorted by a different column (when the post was created instead of when the topic was updated). I'll get it to sort by the correct column soon.

Rob

Glad I'm not imaging things.  The sort by updated topics is very useful to me.  Thanks for looking into it.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you